Meet Dr. Gaurav Dhakar
I bring my 13+ years of combined experience working with experienced professionals in Corporate Strategy, Partnerships & Alliances, Business Operations, Management Consulting, Project Management and Skill Development Programs. I have managed India’s largest skill development programs benefiting more than 3 Lakhs participants.
As a business strategy expert and career mentor, I'll:
- Help entrepreneurs with investments and business discussion, so they can negotiate better and convert astonishing deals.
- Hand-hold entrepreneurs on achieving continuous business growth by providing the best market linkages and business strategies in their field of work.
- Mentor enthusiastic professionals to achieve the best productivity, convert opportunities and fast track their professional growth.
- Use my business insights to establish professionals as a brand that reaches to the millions.
- Guide research scholar’sinnovation study tools to create compelling reports.
Knowing Me Better
Worked with several industries and have gained a lot of information in various fields.
- I started my career with Hexaware Technologies, as an assistant software engineer in the year 2005.
- Post-MBA joined CEAT Tyre (RPG Group) as Zonal Business Manager.
- Later worked as Strategy Planning Manager with CEO at GMR Hyderabad International Airport Limited in Hyderabad.
- In the year 2014, I joined DCF Advisory as Chief Manager Strategy in Pune and later help form a Joint venture with CDF Advisory and Palladium Consulting Group, Dubai in the year 2016 and appointed to Head of Economic Growth Project and Corporate Consulting for India.
- In 2018, I started working with Ola Cabs incapacity of Head Strategy and Operations for India.
- Finally, in 2020 decided to actively contribute towards social responsibility and help MSME and young professional build capacity &capability with the experience I’ve gained over the years.
My Entrepreneurship Journey
After several years of experience in the professional field, I started my entrepreneurship journey in 2016 aimed to serve people through an innovative healthcare facility called Medhola. India’s first on-demand non-emergency/non-critical healthcare application and providing healthcare facilities at the doorsteps of the patient.Venture had a good run and successful spin-off to value chain partners.